11 August 2006

To Know You Is To Love You

#At times when i feel so lonely#
#No one to keep me company#
#You were there#
#At times when i feel so trouble#
#No one for me to turn to#
#You were there#
#You're always there#

#In times of pain and sorrow#
#When it feels like there's no tomorrow#
#In You i find peace and strength#
#To get my life back on track again#

#In times of joy and laughter#
#Happiness feels like forever after#
#In You i find it never ends#
#Cause Your loves always there to mend#

#I've come to realize#
#That You are my saviour#
#You're the Most Forgiving#
#Most Merciful# 

#A step i take towards You#
#Thousand steps You will see me through#
#You're the All-Knowing#
#You're the Most Gracious#
#Most Bountiful#

#Oh Allah#
#The more i know You#
#The more i love You#

:: Suhaimi ::


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...